Changing control's Namespace

Aug 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Edited Aug 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Hi byKinag,

I want to keep the control files under the name space as "FT.Server.Controls" instead of "Systems.Windows.Controls" but when I am doing so I am geting following error while  using this control at desing time, please let me know if its possible to change the name space for this control as I have to keep this control under above mentioned name space for the sake of keeping this control in sync with my other user controls.

Error 4 [Parser_SetValue_Exception]
Arguments: System.Windows.FrameworkElement.Style
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.50524.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=Parser_SetValue_Exception [Line: 0 Position: 0] C:\Documents and Settings\ahmed_kapasi\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\DataGridProj\DataGridProj\SLDataFilterControl.xaml 49 9 DataGridProj

Thanks

Ahmed Kapasi

Coordinator
Aug 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Hi. for the best integration with the standard controls was to used the namespace "Systems.Windows.Controls", if it is not used then you get an error, because namespace is not involved and the standard control to take your functional nowhere.